1. verb+ it+ adj./noun (for/of) to do/clause (verb=think, believe, suppose, consider, feel, make, keep…)
例 I think it hard for you to do the task on your own./I think it hard that you'll do the task on your own.
2. verb+it+adj./noun (one's) doing (adj.=useless/worth/worthwhile)(noun=no use/no good/worth one's while/a waste of time/money/energy/words) (verb=think, believe, suppose, consider, feel, make, keep…)
例 I'll make it worth your while telling me about his secret.
3. verb+it+ important/unimportant/necessary/unnecessary/natural/essential that … (should)…
verb+it+of much/great/no/little importance that…(should)…
(verb=think, believe, suppose, consider, feel, make, keep…)
例 I think it important that you (should) attendthe conference.
4. verb + it+ as+ noun/adj.+ clause (verb=accept, regard, take, see, view)
例 The lecturer takes it as encouraging when so many students attend his lecture.
5. v. +it + prep. + that…
owe it to sb. that…把…归功于…
leave it to sb that…把…留给某人去做
take it for granted that …想当然
keep it in mind that…
例 Don't bother to arrange anything. Just leave it to me to sort out.
6. It用在不能直接跟宾语从句的动词后面，尤其是表示好恶的动词后，enjoy, like, love, dislike, resent, hate, don't mind, be fond of, feel like, see to 宾语从句紧跟it之后
例 I hate it you can swim so well and I can't.
上一页                                       下一页