I come here only to say good-bye to you. 我来仅仅是向你告别。
What have I said to make you angry.
He searched the room only to find nothing.
I'm glad to see you.
The chair looks rather hard, but in fact it is very comfortable to ___.
A. sit B. sit on C. be seat D. be sat on
to 有两种用法：一为不定式+动词原形; 一为介词+名词/动名词, to 在下面的用法中是第二种，即to+ 名词/动名词：admit to承认，confess to承认，be accustomed to 习惯于，be used to 习惯于，stick to 坚持，turn to开始，着手于，devote oneself to 献身于，be devoted to 致力于， look forward to 盼望，pay attention to
1) 情态动词 ( 除ought 外，ought to)：
2) 使役动词 let, have, make：
3) 感官动词 see, watch, look at, notice , observe, hear, listen to, smell, feel, find 等后作宾补，省略to。
I saw him dance. =He was seen to dance.
The boss made them work the whole night.=They were made to work the whole night.
4) would rather，had better：
5) Why… / why not…：
6) help 可带to，也可不带to, help sb (to) do sth：
8) 由and, or和than连接的两个不定式，第二个to 可以省去：
9) 通常在discover, imagine, suppose, think, understand等词后，可以省去to be：He is supposed (to be) nice. 他应该是个好人。举例：He wants to move to France and marry the girl. He wants to do nothing but go out. 比较：He wants to do nothing but go out. He wants to believe anything but to take the medicine.
上一页                                       下一页