A. it was found that the train had left &nb, sp; B. th, e trai, n had left
C. the train was found left D. he found that the train had left
11. Between the two roads _____ a TV tower called "Skyscraper Tower".
A. stands B. standing C. which stands D. stand
12. Either of you _____ going there tonight.
A. will B. was C. is D. are
13. You as well _____ right.
A. I are B. I am C. as I am D. as I are
14. All but Dick _____ in Class Three this term.
A. are B. is C. were D. was
15. -- Shall I wait here for three hours?
--Yes. Three hours ___, __ t, , , , , o wait for such a doctor.
A. are not very long for you B. is not long enough fo, , , , , r you
C. was not long enough for you D. will be too long for you
16. Where to get the materials and how to get them _____ at the meeting.
A. have not discussed B. have not been discussed
C. has not discussed D. has not been discussed
17. I took mathematics and physics because I think that _____ very important for me to make further research in this field.
A. what is B. they are C. this D. which are
18. Every student and every teacher _____.
A. are going to attend the meeting B. have attended the meeting
C. has attended the meeting D. is attended the meeting
19. Three fourths of the bread _____ by Bob, and the rest of the bread _____ left on the table.
上一页                                       下一页